Tuesday, July 24, 2007

"This stuff is GREAT!" Just ask The Donald





NO...Wait. How the hell would he know?
HE DOESN'T EVEN DRINK.

That, however, hasn't stopped Donald Trump from introducing his very own brand of Vodka. In fact, he has sold a few hundred-thousand cases of the potent potable to juice hounds willing to fork over in excess of $34 per bottle.

How could this crap be any good?? Have you seen his hair?

Anybody who thinks this is a good "look" is suspect when it comes to judgment calls of any kind. The guy basically arranges what looks to be about three feet of painfully sparse hair into some sort of swirly cow pie; then sprays the bejesus out of a can of some kind of hair lacquer and is ready to wheel and deal the day away. UNBELIEVABLE!
But, he's rich...He must also be brilliant.
Right?
WRONG! He is an obnoxious dumb-ass who was born on third base and thinks he hit a homer.
And now this......TRUMP VODKA, from a guy who doesn't drink. It's kind of like buying a car from the Amish isn't it?
Give me a break!
No, if I'm buying Vodka, (and I don't anymore) I want something recommended by a major lush of the first order.
"What is my old pal Dick Wagner drinking these days?", is what I say. Dick used to occupy the third stool from the end of the bar I frequented when I worked in San Francisco. The Iron Pot was a fine establishment that was Dick's vodka drinking home away from home. Now that I recall, it may have actually been Dick's home. Anyway, the guy knew vodka and had the face to prove it. My guess is that if Dick is still "drinking in the atmosphere" on stool number three, he's not sucking down Trump Vodka.

Come to think of it...Though I gave up wobble water almost eight years ago, (I'm saving myself for the next century), I went through a vodka phase in the early 1970's. I could have had my very own Copper Vodka...or perhaps: Ken's Potato Wine.

Here I am fortifying myself for a broadcast in either San Diego or San Francisco.
The Seventies were a bit of a blur for me.

"Liquid show prep anyone?"






TRUMP VODKA

Drink it and you'll look like this tool!




Donald...YOU'RE FIRED!

No comments: