Friday, March 9, 2007

At Last! A paternity suit that fits!

not Dannielynn



Okay, I'll admit it.
I'm the father of Anna Nicole's baby, Dannielynn. (not really..but keep it quiet.)

You see, I'm in the midst of doing my taxes and I really need the deduction. I need lots of deductions! In fact, if you have any spare kids around that you wouldn't mind me claiming as dependents, I'd be forever in your debt.

Steve Forbes, if only he were better looking, should be president. He advocated and continues to push for a flat tax rate of around twenty percent for everybody. No deductions of any kind, just a flat tax on all income. I think he is on the high side at twenty percent. I would make it ten percent, but I'm cheap. Just about ANYTHING is preferable to the system we have now...A system so whacked that the founding fathers would be lining up to dump Hiroshima Hot sauce on Washington, D.C. if you gave them half a chance.

Unfortunately, we have become a nation dependent upon an electorate that is stupid beyond belief. Voters who in times prior to the creation of the EPA and OSHA would have been eaten by bears or backed over by non beeping dump trucks are voting like it's TEN CENT BEER NIGHT in America. Mendacious politicians perpetuate their existence by promising these boobs anything and everything that will get them elected time after time. "Vote for me and I'll give you--------(insert favorite freebie here)------and we'll stick it to the MAN!"

Here's a thought: How about letting everybody keep their money and take care of their needs by THEMSELVES? Can you imagine how much you'd be worth if you were able to manage all of your social security contributions? Oh that's right...We're too stupid for that! Send your money to Ted Kennedy and the gang. They are so much smarter than the rest of us. (Good drivers too!)

Excuse me, please. I must get back to making up some more deductions. Don't worry...I've already had practice living in Kansas. Leavenworth should be lovely this time next year and I understand that the food is excellent.

Oh, by the way...YOU DA' MAN!

1 comment:

Katie Diepholz said...

Ha Ha! So true dad! Sad but true....What I love is the fact that I get to give thousands of dollars to the government and then the next day, see some piece o' crap a-hole in my office, whining about how he's on SSI because he's depressed about his life.....Well, if I'd knocked up every skank in town, had a 9th grade education, and was living with my mom, I'd be pretty depressed too! Give me my money back you useless piece of sh*t!!!!