Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Not that you asked...

Random thoughts from a random guy...



For my money, there is no car more fun to drive than a Corvette.

Tom Arnold, Craig Ferguson, and Woody Allen always make me laugh.

Women are much nicer than men, and WAY more fun to look at.

The older I get the more I like sweets.

If Clint Eastwood makes a movie, I'm there.

Raw oysters, beef tongue, and bacon and eggs: these are a few of my favorite things.

Harry Reid, Barney Frank, and Chris Dodd are thieving liars.

If you think television shows were better in the 60's and 70's, just watch one and see if you still feel the same way.

Radio is headed the way of the Pony Express and the village blacksmith.

You NEVER get tired of hearing your favorite song.

Cell phones have ruined the art of conversation.

Dogs really are "Man's Best Friend"; cats don't make the top ten.

Convertibles are a slice of heaven on a sunny day.

Midwesterners are the friendliest Americans. Though suspicious of strangers, Southerners are a close second.

I wouldn't live in Phoenix if you paid me.

The older I get, the more I listen and the less I talk. I think that's a good sign.

Telephones are an evil imposition.

There seem to be more helicopters in the air lately.

Baseball is America's best game and the only one that employs no clock.

If it's ice cream, make mine peach.

Richard Nixon, though a lousy president, was a great writer. Read his book In the Arena if you don't believe me.

Reality shows are insipid.

30 Rock and The Office are the funniest sitcoms EVER.

I don't care if I ripped-off this cheesy idea from Larry King

1 comment:

Chris Carmichael said...

Cell phones have ruined the art of conversation.

Probably one of the best sane lists I've seen -- and loved LOVED Gran Torino. Keep your hands off my dog.