Wednesday, November 7, 2007

This year I'll get it RIGHT

Let's face it...
Women can do this; men can't.
In fact, you can take it to the bank that most members of the fair sex are probably flashing that Mona Lisa smile at the guys in their lives because they know that they're done and we are most certainly NOT.

Christmas shopping divides us as much as the Stooges and that "asking for directions" thing. Women have the uncanny ability to find appropriate and much loved gifts for everyone on their list because they...well, I don't know why. That's the problem. Why do they get it and we just DON'T.

This year it will be different! I'll start early and shop carefully.
I'll start this weekend.
What games are on TV?
Maybe I'll wait until next weekend.
How many days until Christmas?

Here are some of my not so well thought out gifts from Christmases of yore.
Kind of embarrassing, no?




My nephew Walt did like his X.T.C. Elmo. I'm not real clear on his mother's reasons for not letting him play with him.






Nothing but boffo gift-os coming from the ol' Kenster this holiday season!

How many shopping days left?

No comments: