Friday, November 18, 2016

Making Way For A Junior Reporter

With my wife in the hospital this blog has suffered from neglect.
Daughter Katie has been in Seattle helping me with all things necessary for her mom's recovery.  She left today to return to San Diego and her husband Doug and seven year-old son, Dan.  They have missed her tremendously but have been more than understanding through it all.   As a consequence of her absence Katie missed Dan's "Back to School Night" report created to edify us all about bugs.  Because of this I thought it only appropriate to publish it here as a show of appreciation.  Call me a prejudiced grandpa but I think this puts him on track for a job at 60 Minutes or 48 Hours.

Here it is...



Dan pauses to refresh himself  using a straw that doubles as glasses.



No comments: