Saturday, August 30, 2008

MAMA MIA! There really IS a Hell!!


Until recently, I had assumed that it was impossible to endure a more unpleasant experience than sitting through the entire production of the Broadway musical "Cats".
I was forced to attend this feline musical hairball with my daughter Katie when she was a junior in high school. It was some kind of requirement for a class she was taking, though I later decided it was part of a sick punishment for one of her many teenage indiscretions.
We both HATED it!

It was, like opera, "death by music". God it sucked!

Now comes the almost unbelievably awful news that the movie "Mama Mia!" is in release as a.......SINGALONG!

Oh the humanities!!!! What have we done to deserve this??!! Karaoke and crappy Abba music ALL IN ONE! Pass me that hand grenade....PLEASE.

Haven't I suffered enough? Laying down those ever so heavy Abba hits during my days as a rock n' roll hero on a plethora of pop music radio stations wasn't enough??? Geezus!

Perhaps the good news here is that, at last, we now know where to drop the BIG ONE. A small nuke dispatched to every single theater screening this dreck would at least be a start at ridding the country of the drooling idiots that annoy me so.

DAMN!!! Abba??? Singalong???!!! WHAT HATH GOD WROUGHT?


In other even more depressing news......

This peanut packin' hillbilly is STILL AROUND! It's bad enough that we are required to watch not one BUT TWO of these dopey conventions within a two week time frame, but we also must endure the insipid insights of the worst president of my lifetime....Jimmy Hurricane Carter.

"John McCain is milking this prisoner of war thing."

What part of "Get out and stay out!" doesn't he understand?


Make this cracker @#$hole go away! I'm begging you!

No comments: