Monday, January 29, 2007

My gift to you...

They're yours.
These million
dollar ideas have been rattling around in my melon for several years
now and since I am an "idea man" and not a person who gets things done
I am giving them to you.

REAL MAN SUSHI: Picture someone who
looks like your Uncle Louie, (okay, my Uncle Louie), standing behind
the typical sushi bar in his wife beater t-shirt. Get the picture?
Here's a real palooka with hairy pits and a Milwaukee goiter just waiting to take your order. Your selections come from the following menu items: salami, Bologna
, American cheese, Spam, and assorted other lunch meats sliced and
presented to you atop either a saltine or Ritz cracker. The beverage
menu at Real Man Sushi would consist of Bud, Miller, Grain Belt and
"get the hell out of here we ain't got that". Take it from me, this is
a can't miss dining adventure.

HEY...CHECK IT OUT! car alarm:
Nobody pays any attention to car alarms. They go off; nobody cares.
Here is the million dollar idea that changes all of that. Imagine an
alarm that sounds like a couple enjoying great sex. Sensual moans and
groans accompanied by X-rated chatter is sure to bring the entire
neighborhood to the scene. Great entertainment for the masses AND your
car STAYS PUT. It can't miss.

I have other million dollar ideas. Hey, I'm an idea guy but I just can't seem to execute a business plan. It all winds up sounding like work. WORK??!!

Now
go; make these wonderful ideas happen. If you are successful, I may
choose to share with you my ideas regarding a low budget colonoscopy. It's still in the early stages but I can tell you that it involves a live mouse and fifty pounds of cheddar.
Interested?

2 comments:

Mike said...

My doctor (one of them anyway) says that the gastrointestinal docs are just "tubing for dollars". So if you have a better way to do the same thing, you ought to make sure that those guys get your message. Hell, you might be able to get one for free----and how great would that be! Just think a free colonoscopy.

As for the car alarm idea; won't work. Just too many doing the real thing in cars now and it's gotten (sic) to be so common that no one pays any attention anymore. Hey, I read a story in the UT that some gal at a fast food drive thru window sees it going on all of the time.

Chris Carmichael said...

Mike wrote: "tubing for dollars". Yikes I have the poop-scoop on Friday. So an colonoscopy is just like the internet: a bunch of tubes with the same sludge and occasional bright spots like Ken's blog.