Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thanks California...No chair for Phil

It has come to my attention that it will be impossible to fry Phil Spector.
Apparently we don't have the electric chair in the state of California. I had forgotten that our dirtbags get to take the slide to hell via the more comfortable lethal injection method of extermination.
Too bad.
I'm now wondering what the state's take would be regarding an idea I had last night.
Hear me out. If I can get hold of two guys from my old Army outfit, 2nd platoon B Company 121st Signal Battalion/1st Infantry Division, we could take care of puss bag Phil in short order. I have left messages for Sgt. Rudy and Spec/4 Murphy and await their reply. It has been almost forty years since I have been in contact with them; so this may take awhile.

Should they agree, Phil could be dispatched swiftly though painfully by being confined to my garage with Rudy, Murphy and a case of Watties baked beans. Duct tape around the doors should insure Phil's speedy expiration.



Hey Phil...here's your wall of sound!

No comments: