Thursday, May 13, 2010

Switch Hitter Rides The Bench

"It's the steady gig of a lifetime," exclaimed King of Queens/Mall Cop Kevin James.

"All I have to do is put on a couple of pounds, add some makeup, perfume, and remember to tuck it and I am the next Supreme." Mr. James was speaking of his recent decision to don comfortable women's clothing and
become Supreme Court nominee Elana Kagan.
"Are you kidding me???? This is an actor's dream," he continued. "The benefits are top shelf: full time pay for part time work and I can never get canned."


"Heck, Clarence Thomas says I can even
bat clean-up and play third sack on the court softball team. Ruthie G. was a little cheesed off about that one, but she'll come around. I mean the Jaws of Justice haven't had a real big bopper in the line-up since
Whizzer White lost his appeal to that big court in the sky."

Mr. James went on to say that he will be okay with getting coffee for the rest of the justices and that getting used to being called Elana won't be too difficult, but he is worried about
how to handle justice Scalia grabbing his ass. "It'll take some time."
He continued......."Once I get settled in, I plan to see if Jerry Stiller might be interested in the next opening. After that, maybe my mom...or how about Spence's mom?"
"Is Moms Mabley doing anything?"


No comments: