Friday, July 18, 2008

Doin' My Part...

They've opened a new supermarket in our neighborhood.
I can now hoof it to fetch my daily gallon of Dr. Pepper and jumbo bag of Cheese Puffs.

Also, just to be helpful, I have given BP and Exxon the go ahead to drill in the backyard.

Anything to help us through this energy crisis.


I've parked my gas loving rides too...all three of them. They still look good...and so do I as I sit in them on alternating sunny afternoons. I don't drive anywhere. I just sit there looking FINE.



What do these automobiles have in common?










They just happen to be some of the most ugly cars ever produced in America.
Rolling embarrassments to any and all drivers unfortunate enough to have ever fired one up.



Most of these crapmobiles have gone to that big demolition derby in the sky; never to bring shame to their owners again.

There is one more thing they have in common.

None of these cars is as hideous looking as this hybrid turd burger!


They actually want us to drive one of these things?


Uh....NO!


Not now. Not ever!


DRILL, DRILL, DRILL! I've got places to go.





No comments: