Friday, January 5, 2018

A Winter Respite



     Having spent the past three winters in North Idaho, I thought it would be good to visit my youngest daughter and her family in San Diego for the holidays.  Her older sister lives and works in New York City and the weather there has been, uh, about like Idaho's.  I opted for the sun and beaches.  Maybe next year I'll do the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree thing and the Times Square ball drop on New Year's Eve.  I did get a couple of dandy jackets for Christmas.

   In the spirit of Copper laziness here are a few pictures of my last two weeks...

Son-in-law, Doug at the helm of their sailboat

Katie can handle San Diego Bay too!

Grandson Dan and I watching mom and dad work the sails while we plot how to trick them.

 Cap guns are cool again!

How cool is riding your new scooter in the house?!

A woman I know thinks this outfit is "me".


Ice skating in San Diego??

The next Gordy Howe!

No comments: