Friday, January 30, 2009

Bald, Beautiful, and HAIRCUT JUSTICE AT LAST!

Like Custer's troops at Little Big Horn, my hairline has been decimated by an overwhelming and persistent advance of superior forehead over the past few years. The remaining brave follicles seem to be hunkered in above my ears and have formed a horseshoe like defensive position on the south side of my dome.
When I think of the savings on combs and shampoo, I hardly mind at all. What does burn my ass--other than a fire about THIS high--is the amount of dough I have been forced to fork over to keep my puny Poppy properly pruned. Haircuts for bald guys are frankly outrageously priced. Over the past several years I have tried every hair cutting emporium from Supercuts to Sal the barber in a quest for a fair price on what amounts to a five minute process. Invariably they all remark on how easy and quick it is to cut my hair; yet NO ONE offers a discount. The price always seems to be somewhere in the $15 to $20 range for the five minute buzz and appropriate tip. I'm no math whiz, but these thieving weasels seem to be making somewhere north of $100 an hour! IT AIN'T RIGHT!

At last I have found the answer to haircut injustice...

Behold the Remington Shortcut!

I stumbled on this little beauty while shopping at Fry's Electronics last month and my days of being a haircut hostage are finally over. This baby is a godsend! For just $39 I can now cut my own hair--and do a better job--anytime I want. It only takes a few minutes and it paid for itself in only one month. It's a beautiful thing! You just run the damn thing through your few remaining hairs like you once did with a hairbrush, (remember those?), and you're brand new...looking fine.

Justice for baldies everywhere!


The Shortcut is catching on even among some folks who don't actually need it. Check out a certain former president and an unidentified member of the British royal family.


It truly is amazing just how sleek you can look after just a few minutes with the Remington Shortcut.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to see what this baby can do with nose and ear hair...









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ken,

It's Peggy your old neighbor from Leslie. I have enjoyed your blogg for some time now. However, your new format sucks!!

Unforuntaionally, I have eyes loke my Mom's. I have gone "blind" 3 times. The new blog font id way too small! I have my 'puter set as large as possible and I stil need to use the magnifier. I have it set between 3X and 6X - my vision keeps changing. When you magnify too much evrything turns into "little dots." Can you please doing something about the size of your font?

Did you ever hear that I saw you at the Kona Surf, when you were here about 25 yars ago? I saw you and Linda in Pele's Court. It took me awhile to figure out who you were. By the time I did we got smashed (I was waiting tables.) When I had a free second again you were gone. Boy you should have heard the explatives come out of my mouth when Mom said you stayed at the Surf. Laters. Peggy

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!